RING CONCIERGE EXCHANGE POLICY
Summary of Exchange Policy (full policy listed below)
Effective August 30, 2021
- You have 14 days from the delivery date to initiate your complimentary exchange for store credit or a different variation of the same item
- Exchanges are valid for orders placed within the US only
- We do not process refunds to the original method of payment
- We will provide an insured, prepaid label. Once the label is generated, you have 7 days to have your package scanned at a local FedEx location
- Upon receipt of your exchange, we will inspect your item within 5 business days to ensure it adheres to our guidelines listed under our Exchange Approval section
- Merchandise tag must be attached, unaltered and the item must be in brand new, unworn, salable condition
- Final sale items include: sale items, personalized pieces, bridal, non-jewelry accessories or items otherwise marked on the product page
- To start your exchange, click here.
If within 14 days from the delivery date you change your mind, we are happy to offer you a store credit to be used on a future RC order or you may opt to do an even exchange for the same item in a different size or color. We do not accept any exchanges after 14 days from the delivery date.
Once an exchange is initiated and the label is created, the package must be scanned by FedEx within seven (7) days. Please note that we require items to be returned to us via our preferred shipping service so that they are insured and protected.
Once we have received your exchange back, we will process it within 5 business days. Your item must be sent with all tags attached, unaltered and the item must be in brand new, unworn, salable condition.
Upon approval, we will email you your store credit, ship out in stock exchange items, or begin production on your new item.
Bridal, personalized pieces (including engravables), non-jewelry accessories, sale items that have been permanently marked down, and select made-to-order pieces are final sale with no exceptions. All custom orders, as well as pre-orders, are final sale. Items that are considered final sale will be clearly marked.
Orders sent back to RC without approval are subject to additional fees and the order may be returned at the customer’s expense.
Exchange for Store Credit
Please note that the amount paid on the item will be issued onto a gift card, which can only be used on our site. Promo codes are non-transferable.
Ring Concierge does not offer refunds to the original method payment.
Exchange for Different Size/Color
In stock items will be held until we have received your item back and have approved your exchange. Please note that lead times on made to order pieces will not begin until we process your exchange. Be sure to look at the lead time when initiating an even exchange.
If your exchange item does not adhere to our guidelines listed below, RC reserves the right to deny an exchange and ship the item back, at the customer’s expense.
To be eligible for an exchange, the item must be returned from within the United States. All pieces that are eligible for exchange must be sent with all tags attached, unaltered and the item must be in brand new, unworn, salable condition.
Our insured FedEx shipping label must be used and the item must be sent back within 7 days of initiating your exchange. If an order is sent to us using an alternate shipping service, we will not accept liability and cannot be held responsible for lost packages, as a result.
We kindly request that your exchange be sent back to us secured in the original packaging it arrived in. Please do not use any large or oversized boxes as this will increase the shipping costs. Should Ring Concierge incur additional fees due to large packaging, this may be collected from the customer.
For your exchange to be approved, your exchange must adhere to our conditions below. RC reserves the right not to accept an item if any of the below conditions are not met, and the item will be sent back at the customer’s expense.
- Your item must be sent with all tags attached, unaltered and the item must be in brand new, unworn, salable condition
- All of our RC pieces come with a merchandise tag and the merchandise tag must be attached and unaltered in any way
Exchange Process Steps
Please follow the below instructions:
- Go to our self-service portal link and access your order by entering your order number and email address (you will be prompted for the shipping zip code if you are initiating a gift exchange)
- Follow the steps to confirm whether you would like to receive a store credit or an even product exchange for a different size or color
- You will receive an email with a link to print your FedEx label
- All exchanges must be scanned in at a FedEx location within 7 days of receiving your label
- Bring to a FedEx location as your package must be scanned and collect your drop-off receipt (we do not accept returns via a FedEx drop box)
- Once received, our team will inspect your return within 5 business days and if approved, we’ll either email your store credit, send out your new product, or put your item into production
To begin your exchange, click here.
For Terms and Conditions, click here.
For questions on Bespoke or VOW by RC, please visit our FAQ.
RING CONCIERGE 60-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
It is the RC promise that your jewelry is delivered free of quality defects. We do our best to guarantee that your pieces arrive perfect. Should your piece arrive with a defect, please live chat our Customer Care team or reach out to us at email@example.com so we can get this taken care of for you!
We stand behind the quality of our pieces. Ring Concierge offers a complimentary 60-day limited warranty on all fine jewelry purchases within the US. This warranty includes any quality issues that arise from a manufacturing defect, including: loose diamonds or loose prongs, missing pavé stones, broken clasps and/or broken soft chain.
This warranty does not cover issues that arise from normal wear and tear, including but not limited to: scratches, dents, stretched or kinked chains, misshapen bands, or cracked stones. Resizes, lost or stolen pieces are also not covered by this warranty.
For issues with any of your RC pieces, visit help.ringconcierge.com to get instructions on how to proceed with your repair.
Please kindly note that any work performed on our pieces by anyone outside of Ring Concierge will void this warranty. For our terms and conditions, please click here.
For questions on Bespoke or VOW by RC, please visit our FAQ.