We're looking for a Production Associate!
We are a small team located in NYC with lots of room for growth! We are seeking an production assistant to become an integral part of our team! Must have previous experience in fine jewelry (Graduate Gemologist degree preferred).
- Manage inventory of items from clients, vendors, and gem labs - count, weigh, sort, etc.
- Source diamonds and gemstones for production, client repairs and stock repairs.
- Grade, sort, and organize diamonds and colored stones.
- Check incoming and outgoing returns of items to vendors.
- Inventory management - ensure the timely and accurate input of all new stones through the appropriate systems.
- Place special orders for stock and clients - tracking and making sure they arrive on time.
- Oversee all incoming repairs for clients and stock items – insure timely deliver of items.
- Manage all shipments of incoming and outgoing products to and from our factories.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic documents and certificates.
- Make runs between vendors to pick up/drop off pieces as needed.
- Graduate Gemologist or Diamond Graduate preferred
- Resourceful/fast learner with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Be organized with vigorous attention to detail.
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in data entry - must be able to conduct, interpret and utilize data accurately and appropriately.
Full time position located in NYC.
Please apply here.