Be sure to check the product page for production time associated with your Ring Concierge item! In stock items will be shipped within 3 business days. Once it’s ready, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email where you can find your FedEx tracking number to follow your order on its journey to you!
SHIPPING & PROCESSING
Why hasn't my order shipped?
How soon will I receive my order once it ships?
Jewelry orders ship using FedEx 2-Day within the United States, and FedEx International for international orders. FedEx Overnight is available for purchase on domestic orders. Shipping method selection does not expedite production time.
All jewelry shipments require signature on delivery.
- FedEx 2-Day: 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- FedEx Overnight: arrives the next business day from 10:30am-12:30pm (excluding weekends and holidays)
- FedEx International: 2-6 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Is shipping insured? Do I have to sign for delivery?
Your Ring Concierge orders always come with fully insured shipping and require signature upon delivery.
- Prices and shipping fees for international orders do not include Import and Customs Duties, Value Added Taxes (VAT), tariffs, brokerage or other fees that may be levied by the destination country. Ring Concierge is not responsible for these fees, nor for Customs-related delivery delays.
- If the customer refuses delivery due to government-required costs from the destination country, incurred costs to return the package to sender are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
RETURNS + REPAIRS
How do I send an item back to resize or repair it?
For instructions on how to ship an item back to us for resizing or repair, please reference this page, which includes shipping details! The cost of these services is $69.99 and includes shipping in both directions.
- Bangles and eternity bands cannot be resized
- Most rings cannot be resized more than 1-1.5 sizes smaller or larger than originally made
- Ring Concierge does not resize or repair items purchased through other retailers
What is your refund/exchange policy?
All Ring Concierge fine jewelry sales are final and we do not offer returns or exchanges. If you are unsure of your size or have questions about our pieces before purchasing, our team is available via email or live chat to help guide you in the right direction!
Is there a warranty on my RC jewelry?
Ring Concierge fine jewelry does not come with a warranty, but if your item arrives with a manufacturing defect we're happy to repair or replace it for you! Please email email@example.com within 14 days days of delivery if this is the case. Your item must be unused and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. Outside of the 14 day period, you can place a repair order through this page, which includes pricing and shipping details.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep them in optimal condition please follow the following care instructions:
- Remove jewelry before applying shower product, lotion, perfume, or other chemical and/or oil compounds.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym!
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals including as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics and lotion.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat.
- Clasp necklaces when storing to prevent tangles.
- Take extra care with pearl pieces.
How do I clean my fine jewelry?
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents. Ring Concierge is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and does not polish purchased jewelry.
Can I customize my order?
Where are your diamonds sourced? Are they conflict-free?
How do I make sure I order the correct size?
We strongly recommend that you know your size prior to ordering, as we have an all sales are final policy.
- Rings: You can purchase one of our Ring Sizing Gauges to size yourself at home, and reference this video to learn how to size yourself properly.
- Bracelets: Check out our Jewelry Sizing Chart for instructions on how to accurately measure your wrist for our bangles and bracelets!
- Bangle and ring product pages include an "I don't know my size" option in the size selection dropdown! Lock in your item choice and determine your size before we begin fulfillment or production (if it's a ring order, we'll send a sizer complimentary).
We do offer ring resizing services through this page in case things aren't fitting quite right. Please note that eternity bands cannot be resized.
How does financing work?
We offer Affirm financing on all orders under $30,000 within the United States. On the product page directly under the product name, you can find the Affirm monthly price, and you can select that option at checkout!
Can I make changes to my order once it’s been placed?
All Ring Concierge fine jewelry sales are final and cannot be cancelled or changed. If you need to make a change to the shipping address before your order is fulfilled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Address Change” and your order number.