THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US!
Don't love it? Don't worry!
Return for a refund or for another color and size within 14 days of delivery.
While our fine jewelry is designed for everyday wear, we suggest the following tips to preserve your pieces!
Fine Jewelry FAQs
SHIPPING + PROCESSING
Why hasn't my order shipped?
Be sure to check the product page for production time associated with your Ring Concierge item! In stock items will be processed within 15 business days and will ship to arrive in time for Christmas. Once it’s ready, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email where you can find your FedEx tracking number to follow your order on its journey to you!
How soon will I receive my order once it ships?
Jewelry orders ship using FedEx 2-Day within the United States, and FedEx International for international orders. FedEx Overnight is available for purchase on domestic orders. Shipping method selection does not expedite production time.
All jewelry shipments require signature on delivery.
- FedEx 2-Day: 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- FedEx Overnight: arrives the next business day from 10:30am-12:30pm (excluding weekends and holidays)
- FedEx International: 2-6 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Is shipping insured? Do I have to sign for delivery?
Your Ring Concierge orders always come with fully insured shipping and require signature upon delivery.
- Prices and shipping fees for international orders do not include Import and Customs Duties, Value Added Taxes (VAT), tariffs, brokerage or other fees that may be levied by the destination country. Ring Concierge is not responsible for these fees, nor for Customs-related delivery delays.
- If the customer refuses delivery due to government-required costs from the destination country, incurred costs to return the package to sender are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
Does Ring Concierge offer returns?
As of July 1, 2022, Ring Concierge offers complimentary returns that meet our guidelines within 14 days of the delivery date, in the United States!
When initiating a return, you can choose a refund or an even exchange of the same item in a different size, or color.
In order to be eligible for a return, the product must be sent with all tags attached, unaltered and the item must be in brand new, unworn, salable condition. Returns are subject to inspection and approval by the RC team. Final sale items will be noted on the product page and in your cart prior to checkout.
Visit our self-service portal to initiate your return.
What is the cost to exchange my RC piece?
As long as your item is sent back to us within 14 days of the delivery date and is in accordance with our exchange policy, there is no cost! We do not accept any exchanges after the listed exchange window.
Need a different size or color?
Absolutely! On items that are eligible for exchange, you may opt to do an even exchange for the same item in a different size or color, as long as the price is the same. RC will hold the requested item until the exchange is received, approved for exchange, and processed. If the piece you are exchanging for is not currently in stock or is made to order, your production time will begin once we have received back and processed your exchange. Please note the production time stated at the time of exchange initiation.
To begin your even exchange, click here.
Does my store credit expire?
Store credits do not expire and can be used for all Fine Jewelry purchases on our website. Store credit cannot be redeemed for anything other than the fine jewelry products on our website. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I initiate my exchange online?
Exchanges can be initiated within 14 days of the delivery date via our self-service portal where a complimentary, prepaid FedEx return label will be generated. We do not accept any exchanges after the listed exchange window.
Please follow the below instructions:
- Go to our self-service portal link and access your order by entering your order number and email address (you will be prompted for the shipping zip code if you are initiating a gift exchange)
- Follow the steps to confirm whether you would like to receive a store credit or an even product exchange for a different size or color
- You will receive an email with a link to print your FedEx label
- All exchanges must be scanned in at a FedEx location within 7 days of receiving your label
- Bring to a FedEx location as your package must be scanned and collect your drop-off receipt (we do not accept returns via a FedEx drop box)
- Once received, our team will inspect your return within 5 business days and if approved, we’ll either email your store credit, send out your new product, or put your item into production
Where do I drop off my package?
All exchange packages should be brought to a FedEx location and scanned. Keep your FedEx receipt for your records and proof of return. We do not accept returns via a FedEx dropbox. To find your nearest FedEx location, click here.
How long does the exchange process take?
We will process your exchange within 5 business days of receiving it. Your item must be sent with all tags attached, unaltered and the item must be in brand new, unworn, salable condition to be approved.
Upon approval: you will receive an email with information regarding your store credit, or if you opted for an even product exchange - any in stock items will be shipped out and/or made to order pieces will be put into production. Please note that made to order lead times do vary by item. Once your new item has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking details.
What is your gift exchange policy?
We offer store credit or even exchange of the same item in a different size or color for gifted orders that are returned to us within 30 days of purchase.
You can initiate the exchange on your end by accessing our self-service portal and inputting the order number and the shipping zip code. Don’t want the purchaser to know you’re exchanging their gift? No worries, enter your email at the time of initiation and all communication will be sent to you! If all of the above information is not available to you, please send us an email at email@example.com requesting your label.
All standard exchange conditions apply to gift exchanges.
To begin your gift exchange, click here.
How do I exchange my item that was shipped internationally?
Ring Concierge offers exchanges on orders that are delivered within the United States, at this time. Exchanges must be shipped back to us from within the United States.
What if my item arrives damaged?
If your piece arrives damaged, please contact us immediately within 24 hours of receiving your package.
WARRANTY + CARE
How do I care for my jewelry?
Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep them in optimal condition please follow the following care instructions:
- Remove jewelry before applying shower product, lotion, perfume, or other chemical and/or oil compounds.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym!
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat.
- Clasp necklaces when storing to prevent tangles.
- Take extra care with pearl pieces.
How do I clean my fine jewelry?
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents. Ring Concierge is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and does not polish purchased jewelry.
Is there a warranty on my RC jewelry?
What does this warranty cover?
This warranty includes any quality issues that arise from a manufacturing defect, including: loose diamonds or loose prongs, missing pavé stones (smaller than .10 ct each), broken clasps, and/or broken chain.
Please visit help.ringconcierge.com to get instructions on how to proceed with your repair.
What's not covered by this warranty?
This warranty does not cover issues that arise from normal wear and tear, including but not limited to: scratches, dents, stretched chains, misshapen and/or bent bands, or cracked stones. Resized pieces, lost or stolen pieces are not covered by our warranty. For issues outside of our warranty, please visit help.ringconcierge.com to get instructions on how to proceed with your repair.
If an item sent to us is in need of a repair that is not covered under our warranty, a member of our team will reach out with instructions on next steps. Please note that the item may be sent back at the customer’s expense.
What if I take my RC piece to my local jeweler?
Please kindly note that any work performed on our pieces by a third party will void this warranty.
How do I send an item back to repair under the warranty?
If you’re in need of a repair, please follow this link. You will be prompted to enter your order number and shipping zip code. Follow the steps until your pre-paid shipping label becomes available to print. Please note the warranty only covers orders within the United States. International orders are not covered by our warranty, at this time.
Need more help with your warranty?
Can I customize my order?
Where are your diamonds sourced? Are they conflict-free?
How do I make sure I order the correct size?
We strongly recommend that you know your size prior to ordering, as we have an all sales are final policy.
- Rings: You can purchase one of our Ring Sizing Gauges to size yourself at home, and reference this video to learn how to size yourself properly.
- Bracelets: Check out our Jewelry Sizing Chart for instructions on how to accurately measure your wrist for our bangles and bracelets!
- Bangle and ring product pages include an "I don't know my size" option in the size selection dropdown! Lock in your item choice and determine your size before we begin fulfillment or production (if it's a ring order, we'll send a sizer complimentary).
We do offer ring resizing services through this page in case things aren't fitting quite right. Please note that eternity bands cannot be resized.
How does financing work?
We offer Affirm financing on all orders under $30,000 within the United States. On the product page directly under the product name, you can find the Affirm monthly price, and you can select that option at checkout!
Can I make changes to my order once it’s been placed?
All Ring Concierge fine jewelry sales are final and cannot be cancelled or changed. If you need to make a change to the shipping address before your order is fulfilled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Address Change” and your order number.
What is the "I don't know my ring size" option?
- If you are unsure of your ring size you can check out with the "I don't know my size" option in the size selection dropdown.
- A complimentary ring sizer will be shipped to you within 5 business days of your purchase.
- Production for your ring will be on hold until you receive your sizer and confirm which size you would like to proceed with.
- To confirm your size, please visit help.ringconcierge.com. All sizes must be confirmed within 60 days of purchase, or your order will be converted to store credit to use at a later date.
- For tips on how to measure your ring size, watch this video.
- Please note that complimentary ring sizers are currently only sent to domestic customers. If you are located outside of the USA, you can still check out with this option and get sized locally!