Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing Ring Concierge’s marketing and brand strategies across all company verticals (Bespoke, VOW, and Fine Jewelry), integrating a strategic mix of paid, earned and owned media to build brand equity and drive sales with target audiences. This role will take ownership of annual marketing plans (including budget), comprehensive development of brand strategies, calendar of brand-building campaigns across all consumer touchpoints, execution/coordination of all company marketing efforts while ensuring unity and alignment across all teams and channels. The Director of Marketing will serve as both a thought partner to the management team as well as a results-driven leader to the entire Ring Concierge team.
Areas of Responsibilities
Leadership & Management
- Lead the execution of annual strategic initiatives while achieving key marketing KPIs and sales goals. Proactively manage and communicate recommendations to changes in budget to management.
- Conduct a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of the company’s current marketing practices and strategies across all channels; present findings and change recommendations by phase to management team.
- Develop a marketing team structure that positions Ring Concierge for both rapid growth and scalability; recommend and manage to the appropriate mix in marketing resources between internal hires and external vendors.
- Architect structure to track effectiveness of campaigns and report on brand KPI’s including qualitative feedback on the impact of our marketing initiatives to the business as a whole.
- Manage relationships with both agency and freelance partners to set and ensure alignment on project objectives and roadmaps.
Strategy & Execution
- Embracing a data driven approach, define Ring Concierge’s customer segments across all divisions to enable customization of our marketing, communications and customer experience strategies.
- Define consumer segmentation strategies, optimizing channel, traffic and conversion tactics; deliver targeted, effective marketing tailored to each of our client cohorts.
- Present actionable insights as it relates to competitive brand positioning and targeted community growth with leadership regularly; stay current and adaptable on the ever-evolving behaviors of Ring Concierge’s growing customer cohorts.
- Develop brand awareness strategies for Ring Concierge focused on increasing growth of our highly engaged follower base; strengthen Ring Concierge’s top of mind awareness (TOMA) amongst both the returning customer base.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies across paid, earned and owned media channels.
- Spearhead the development of a multi-channel influencer strategy with an ROI-focused approach.
- Evaluate and recommend the appropriate mix of traditional marketing and digital campaigns across all Ring Concierge platforms and verticals.
- Develop and execute targeted marketing programs with cross-functional teams in marketing, product, e-commerce operations, and customer experience for any new product/collection launches or key initiatives to drive core products, consumer awareness, engagement, affinity and purchase in alignment with company goals.
- Develop strategies that optimize SEO, SEM and Paid Social and right-size investments to improve organic and paid search, driving performance marketing, customer acquisition, retention, engagement and conversion.
- Seasoned consumer brand marketer with 10+ years of relevant professional experience (minimum of 5+ years of digital marketing and E-Commerce experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field; MBA a plus
- Experience building, growing and leading teams as a direct manager, and successfully influencing cross-functional stakeholders to achieve consensus
- Proven track record of developing and managing marketing budgets with effective returns and growth in accordance to company goals
- Highly analytical with understanding of how to synthesize various platform analytics into strategic action
- Proven track record of successful process development and corresponding change management across varying levels of stakeholders
- Startup experience preferred, but not required
- Growth mindset, humility, and passion to build
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skill
- Must be a self-starter with excellent prioritization skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment multi-tasking at every turn without sacrificing details or quality of work
- Team player with a can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Embrace agility, continuously adapting as the business evolves and scales
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Full-time role located in midtown NYC
- Office Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, with the knowledge that we have a startup culture and your day may extend past listed office hours (weekly schedule subject to change during sales, busy season and events with the possibility of weekends during these periods may be required to meet role requirements)
- Health benefits for full-time employees
Submit your application here.