Ring Concierge began in New York City as a luxury private jeweler and has since scaled into a successful e-commerce business and private jeweler accessible to the mass. Nicole Wegman, founder of Ring Concierge, has strategically utilized social media to disrupt the historically close-knit, male-dominated diamond industry to create a jewelry business for women, by women. Founded in 2013, Ring Concierge has grown exponentially over the past 6 years and continues to expand its team by opening an office in Rochester.
Ring Concierge is a rapidly growing female-founded fine jewelry company specializing in customized engagement rings and fine jewelry. The Product Manager will be responsible for the sourcing, product development, and production of Ring Concierge's private label brand initiatives, which encompass the fine jewelry and engagement categories on E-commerce. This position will support our Senior Merchandise Manager and CEO in developing and executing the strategic vision for the category. The ideal candidate takes an obsessive, customer centric-approach to their business while delivering on sales and profitability objectives. This role requires a heightened ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify and propose trends, looks and product types that will help the business grow through competitive shopping, attending relevant trade shows, frequenting local suppliers and market research
- Oversee the product development function for the category from ideation and design through market release on the Ring Concierge website.
- Implement sourcing and product strategies.
- Manage the quality control and sample approval process for all products in the category to ensure all merchandise meets company quality standards and target delivery dates.
- Be the go-to source of all category product knowledge within the organization. Develop and manage the Product Knowledge Manual and conduct all companywide new hire product training.
- Collect all necessary copy and assets for item creation and create product pages (PDP’s) for e-commerce.
- Create, maintain and own the item master file tracking all costs and product attributes related to all SKU’s within the category.
- Perform website audits to ensure accuracy and relevancy of all website content.
- Demonstrated ability to self start
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to build trusted alliances among cross functional teams
- Ability to conceive, plan, present and implement strategies on target with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present in a clear, confident and composed manner
- Embraces and manages change with an optimistic approach
- Operates well under pressure
- 3-5 years of experience in product development required
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Fine jewelry experience preferred
- Strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be proficient in Excel and Mac computers, Office and Google Suite
- Full-time role located in midtown NYC
- Office Hours: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, with the knowledge that we have a startup culture and your day may extend past listed office hours (weekly schedule subject to change during sales, busy season and events with the possibility of weekends during these periods may be required to meet role requirements)
- Health benefits for full-time employees
*Please note: you will not be considered if you do not meet the requirements listed above*