OFFICIAL RULES FOR RING CONCIERGE BLACK FRIDAY GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING
- Giveaway Period: The RING CONCIERGE Instagram Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins on 7:45a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) November 23, 2022 and the period for entering the Contest ends on 3:00a.m. EDT November 30, 2022 (the “Giveaway Period”). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Ring Concierge (“Sponsor”) which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Eligibility: Only individuals over the age of eighteen (18) years as of November 23, 2022 who are residing and located in the United States are eligible to enter. The Giveaway is void where prohibited. Employees and directors of Sponsor, and their immediate family are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary. Any person who made a purchase on ringconcierge.com between 7:45a.m. EDT November 23, 2022 and 3:00a.m. EDT November 30, 2022 will be automatically entered to win. You may also enter by sending an email to email@example.com. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Giveaway Period. As part of the entry process, you may be given the option to choose to receive promotional messages from the Sponsor; however, your election to do so is optional and will not affect your chances of winning. All entries must be received during the Giveaway Period to be eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries that are not received in a timely manner, or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error, or due to inaccessibility of the Internet or portions thereof. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor’s database is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway. Each entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Automated or Forged Entries Prohibited: No mechanically reproduced, incomplete, forged, fraudulent, software generated or automated multiple entries will be accepted.
- Winner Selection: One (1) winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or about Wednesday November 30, 2022. The potential winner will be notified using the contact information supplied at the time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, deleted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within two (2) business days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release (where legal), and an IRS Form W-9. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identification, age, eligibility, and acceptance of these Official Rules from any potential winner prior to awarding a prize.
- Prize Details: Winners will receive a Ring Concierge gift card valued at $1,500. Gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- General Prize Conditions: At Sponsor’s discretion, the winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Prize Acceptance Form (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). If a Winner fails or refuses to sign and return the Prize Claim Documents within three (3) days of prize notification, the Winner may be disqualified. Prizes are not transferable and not assignable. No substitutions of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable or greater value in the event a prize or any portion thereof becomes unavailable for any reason. Winners shall be solely responsible for all taxes and fees or costs associated with any prize, including but not limited to any federal or state or other income tax, ground transportation (except as expressly stated above), meals (except as expressly stated above), gratuities, personal expenses and any other expenses not expressly specified herein.
- Limitations of Liability: By entering you agree that Ring Concierge, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “Releases Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and you release and hold harmless the Released Parties for any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Giveaway, including any Giveaway-related activity, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. You further agree that the Released Parties shall have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control. Except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use their name, photographs, and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the Internet, without notice, review or approval. The Sponsor assumes no liability, and shall not be liable, for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Giveaway including, without limitation, errors in the printing or display of the offer and official rules, selection, notification and announcement of the Winners, or distribution of the prizes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any systems associated with the Giveaway.
- General: By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of New York, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of New York and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
- Name of Winner: The name of the winner will be available after November 30, 2022, by sending, within six months from the end of the Giveaway Period, a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: RING CONCIERGE 175 Sully’s Trail, Suite 201, Pittsford, NY 14534. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage.