We're looking for a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator!
Ring Concierge is a rapidly growing female-founded fine jewelry company specializing in customized engagement rings and fine jewelry.
Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Build out presence by creating and managing content
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Implement and manage content calendar
- Leverage the right tools to manage content
- Expand community and influencer outreach efforts
- Analyze key metrics and compile reports for management showing results
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
Support the work of marketing agency and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
- Act as a liaison between marketing agency and Ring Concierge
- Assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies
- Work closely with bridal and e-commerce departments to create and distribute assets
- Maintain SEO efforts
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
Responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of the public image of Ring Concierge.
- Act as liaison between PR agency and Ring Concierge
- Reputation management
- Manage influencer relationships/gifting/contracts
- Post PR-related content on social and website
- Catalog and track press coverage
- Arrange public appearances
- 3+ years of experience in marketing/social media required
- Marketing degree preferred
- Expert in Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and other equivalent programs
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative to analytical side of marketing
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants
- Displays a working knowledge of principles of SEO
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
Full-time role located in NYC
Salary ~$55K, depending on experience