Ring Concierge is a rapidly growing female-founded fine jewelry company specializing in customized engagement rings and fine jewelry. As the Marketing Assistant, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Marketing and Social Media Coordinator in our social media strategy, being the liaison with marketing consultants, as well as asset creation for our PR agency. This role is strategic and creative, while always maintaining close attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, with a go-getter attitude and no-task-too-small mindset.
Responsible for assisting and monitoring the company’s Social Media Strategy in order to increase brand awareness across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and TikTok, driving the company’s rapid growth and amplifying the brand voice.
- Analyze key metrics and compile reports to track organic social engagement and growth
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Create and manage content for Pinterest and Facebook
- Assist is content creation for Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Assist Customer Concierge team and Bespoke Bridal team by responding to direct messages
- Implement and assist in content calendar
- Expand community and influencer outreach efforts
Support the work of the Marketing Coordinator and consultant on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
- Maintain brand identity and voice
- Assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing content for paid placements across Facebook, Google, affiliate network, etc.
- Work closely with the bridal and fine jewelry departments to create and distribute assets
- Maintain SEO efforts through the onsite blog
- Assist in management of marketing calendar and schedule for new launches, promotions, daily content, etc.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Assist in development of CRM and SMS text marketing campaigns
- Track marketing campaigns for reporting and analysis
- Assist in data analysis and develop insights, identify trends and strategize campaign optimizations
- Ability to convey the Ring Concierge voice through copywriting
Assisting in the development and maintenance of the public image of Ring Concierge.
- Support the PR agency with asset creation
- Assist in managing influencer relationships/gifting
- Catalog and track press coverage
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative to analytical side of marketing
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solvers
- Self-starter but ability to work collaborative in a team environment
- Meticulous and pays close attention to detail
- Experience in Photoshop preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred degrees in Marketing or Public Relations)
- 0-3 Years of Experience in Social Media through job, internships, or personal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite
- Strong data analysis skills
- Full-time role located in New York, NY or Rochester, NY
- Office Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, with the knowledge that we have a startup culture and your day may extend past listed office hours (with the possibility of weekends during busy season, sales or events)
- Health benefits for full-time employees
Marketing Pitch - required to apply
To be considered for this position you must submit a marketing pitch that covers the following:
- Influencer campaign pitch that incorporates 3 Instagram tastemakers of your choice
- Outline the partnership guidelines while incorporating a campaign theme with a creative spin
- The pitch should maintain the Ring Concierge brand voice and identity
- Please provide an explanation of your thought process and projected budget
- Feel free to get as creative as you’d like to best showcase your pitch
Submit your application along with your resume and marketing pitch here.