- Demonstrates initiative, great organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Possesses skills in writing, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Knowledge of photoshop is a plus
- Interest in jewelry and social media is a plus
- Performs well in an unstructured environment that values creativity, flexibility, and future focus
- Available 2-3 days per week, must be located in NYC
- Administrative tasks (checking and replying to e-mail, monitoring company's social media outlets.
- Create promotional material, such as newsletters, ads and press releases. Prepare shipments.
- Organization of samples and inventory
- Ring Concierge is a small team and the applicant will have unique access to other areas of the business including design, sales and production, marketing, and PR.
How to apply:
Please note this internship is UNPAID. Email resume along with a short cover letter or paragraph as to why you'd be a good fit for this position to email@example.com with subject line "Internship Applicant" followed by your name.
Jewelry Size Chart
Ring Size Chart
1 - Cut a string or paper strip about 100mm long and 2mm wide.
2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart attached.
*If you are between sizes, order a larger size. Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature (fingers shrink or expand when cold or hot). If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.