Our customer services team is available Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm EST. Please fill out our contact form and we'll get back to you in 1-2 business days!
Ring Concierge is located in midtown Manhattan and is by appointment online Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm. To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact form.
Order Lead time
In stock items will ship in 2-5 business days after purchase. Made to order and out of stock items will ship within 4-6 weeks unless otherwise specified. We will email you with tracking information when your order has been sent.
If your order is a rush, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
All Ring Concierge jewelry arrives with beautiful gift-ready packaging but is not gift wrapped. Ifyou would like additional gift wrapping and a custom card, we will happily do that for an additional fee of $15.
Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep them in optimal condition please follow the following care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym!
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals including as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics and lotion.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- If you have a fine jewelry piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken.
- Gold plated silver pieces should not be worn in the shower or when swimming as the plating can wear off and the silver can tarnish.
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents. Ring Concierge is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and does not polish purchased jewelry.