Ring Concierge is a rapidly growing female-founded fine jewelry company specializing in customized engagement rings and fine jewelry. As our Customer Care Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing a holistic customer experience strategy across all current and future Ring Concierge divisions designed to exceed clients expectations at every interaction. Reporting directly to our President and working closely with our Founder and CEO, you will focus on developing customer experience strategies that will promote client retention and drive brand loyalty of current and future clientele. This role is both strategic and tactical, which requires an individual who can approach the role with the ability to strategize at a high level as well as get into the weeds in the day to day work supporting both our clients and managing the Customer Experience team.
Customer Experience Management
- Orchestrate and execute the development of a holistic customer experience strategy for our Ring Concierge Fine Jewelry & Vow divisions
- Manage customer support throughout the full customer journey including navigating the customer through a pre-sale educational experience through post sale support ensuring their end to end Ring Concierge experience exceeds their expectations
- Partner with Product team to create an effective, two way system for communicating product knowledge and customer feedback in effort to incorporate CX feedback into the Product Development and Vendor Management Processes
- Identify and implement tools to deliver high quality, efficient support to our clients without compromising customer experience
- Develop systems for evaluating and tracking service metrics in an effort to continue to improve our daily operations including but not limited to: response times, resolution times, first contact resolution, number of tickets answered, customer feedback trends related to products and service, delivery issues and returns
- Partner with President and CEO to identify creative, on brand methods for obtaining VOC Feedback
- Champion the customer experience across the organization and identify both untapped and continuous improvement opportunities.
Management and Training
- Cultivate a team environment that both inspires and encourages proactive decisions, actions and outcomes.
- Lead and mentor 3-5 direct reports on our Customer Care Concierge team; develop the team through the use of performance based metrics, proactive coaching, and career development.
- Act as first point of escalation for the Customer Care Concierge team members to support them in maneuvering through customer inquiries, issues and solutions development.
- Own the development and execution of a scalable Customer Experience training program for all new CX Associate hires.
- Partner cross functionally with the Merchandising team to develop a system managing and communicating ever evolving product knowledge.
- Partner with RC’s President to continuously analyze staffing levels and to develop a growth framework to support team expansion over the next 12-24 months.
- Strategic thinker
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and perform day to day operations
- Ability to wear many hats and work across all functions of the organization to create collaboration between Customer Experience and the other functional areas
- A self-starter who can work autonomously without much direction or oversight
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- An accurate, detail-oriented and thoughtful approach to everything you do
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Current or prior experience at an e-commerce consumer goods company
- Experience working in an organization that delivers best in class CS a plus
- 5+ years experience delivering first class customer experience and support
- Experience managing and leading high performing Customer Experience teams
- Experience in high value product or service preferred
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience identifying and implementing customer experience tools, systems and reporting
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite. Shopify experience a plus.
- Full-time role, located in New York
- Office Hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, with the knowledge that we have a startup culture and your day may extend past listed office hours (with the possibility of weekends during busy season, sales or events)
- Health benefits for full-time employees