Ring Concierge began in New York City as a luxury private jeweler and has since scaled into a successful e-commerce business and private jeweler accessible to the mass. Nicole Wegman, founder of Ring Concierge, has strategically utilized social media to disrupt the historically close-knit, male-dominated diamond industry to create a jewelry business for women, by women. Founded in 2013, Ring Concierge has grown exponentially over the past 6 years and continues to expand its team by opening an office in Rochester.
Ring Concierge is a rapidly growing female-founded fine jewelry company specializing in customized engagement rings and fine jewelry. The Product Associate will support our Production Director in processing new client orders, facilitate in receiving and sending packages, and the overall end-to-end production of bespoke pieces. The ideal candidate has a heightened ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitor inventory of items from clients and vendors.
- Assist in sourcing diamonds and findings for production and repairs.
- Assist in processing of special orders including placing, tracking and quality control checking all incoming/outgoing jewelry.
- Monitor production timeline.
- Oversee incoming repairs for clients – insure timely delivery of items.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing shipments to and from bench jewelers and manufacturers.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic documents and certificates.
- Assist in QC inspection process/checklist for external vendors and internal manufacturing.
- Department courier for high priority needs & requests.
- Assist Sales team with client repairs and resizes.
- Ship completed orders to customers.
- Graduate Gemologist or Diamond Graduate a plus
- Resourceful/fast learner with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Be organized with vigorous attention to detail.
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in data entry - must be able to conduct, interpret and utilize data accurately and appropriately.
- Full-time role located in midtown NYC
- Office Hours: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, with the knowledge that we have a startup culture and your day may extend past listed office hours (with the possibility of weekends during busy season, sales or events)
- Health benefits for full-time employees